Variable speed hoist
WHY VARY THE SPEED OF YOUR LIFTING EQUIPMENT?
• Speed variation enables the operator to move his load with more precision and flexibility.
• The VLH 002 inverter enables the speed of the movement to be adapted to the load, the knowledge of the user of the lifting system and the production process.
• It helps to prevent loads from swinging.
• It lengthens the mechanical endurance of the metal frame carrying the hoist (jib crane, monorail track, overhead travelling crane, overhead handling system, gantry frame.
SPEED VARIATION TECHNOLOGY
The EUROCHAIN VL10 variable lifting speed electric chain hoist offers the following features as standard:
• Built-in VLH 002 lifting speed variator
• Sensor bearing
• Brake resistance
• Brake control relay and rectifier
• Speed control system:
- Stall control: if the motor does not rotate, the system inhibits hoisting movement,
- Overspeed control: if the motor rotates at over 120% of nominal speed, the system disables hoisting movement.
Vaiable speed hoists can be supplied with push or power travel trolleys with speeds to suit your requirements.