Self Weight Balance (TKG-vhs)
Crane forks - AUTOMATIC with adjustable tines, height adjustability and self weight balancing forks. These TKG-VHS crane forksare equipped with adjustable tines, height adjustability & an automatic balancing system. Crane forks with automatic balancing* tend to point their tines upward when being transported. This prevents the load from unintentionally slipping off the tines.
The shackle is movable and runs up and down on a track depending on the load. The automatic balancing engages by a pressurised gas spring once the forks are loaded. The load will always be in the centre of gravity of the forks ensuring a safe transport.
• All crane forks comply to all current European Quality Standards.
• Factor of safety 4 : 1
• Maintenence free.
• Highly visable safety colour.
• For the transport of rings or coils, the fork tines are simply pushed
• Easily adjustable tines for all pallet sizes.
• Supplied with chain for securing the load.
For information and details on Crane forks, please download the Camlok 2009 brochure PDF link below.